A simple matter of "who wrote what to whom"
can mean major trouble for your business.
Businesses that do not adequately store and monitor all of their inbound, outbound and internal email messages are increasingly at risk from costly audits, fines, lawsuits and governmental investigations. In addition, the skyrocketing costs of e-discovery and in-house storage solutions can raise the stakes against your business.
In addition, public companies, especially those in healthcare, financial services, law and insurance, must comply with electronic security mandates and other government regulations. Our convenient, cost-effective Email Archiving managed service enables your business to monitor, store and retrieve all inbound and outbound company emails. We provide oversight and control for the entire email environment, and a comprehensive email security solution.
Minimize the costs and risks associated with non-compliance, loss of information and inappropriate employee emails. Effectively comply with electronic security regulations — the Sarbanes-Oxley Act, HIPAA, and the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP). With our remote fully-managed data monitoring service protect your business from workplace risks such as harassment, discrimination and illegal activity.
With our archiving service in place your business can:
- Minimize the cost and risk associated with non-compliance, loss of proprietary information and inappropriate employee emails
- Simplify email surveillance and archiving with a scalable, easy-to-use managed service solution
- Boost your bottom line with an affordable alternative to in-house solutions that can drive up labor and IT costs related to compliance and email management
Benefits to your business management:
- Enables regulatory and workplace compliance
- Minimizes costs and risks
- Simplifies email archiving and surveillance
- Enables enforcement of corporate email policies
- Increases employee productivity
- Safeguards business integrity