We offer a wide range of voice services, including Switched and Dedicated Long Distance, T1, ISDN, toll free services and travel cards for mobile employees. Whether you have a large centralized campus, a number of scattered facilities, hundreds of remote locations, or all of the above, we can help you select the best-fit solution for your current and future needs.
To ensure you get the best value, we begin with a Total Universal Network Evaluation (TUNE), so we understand your current operating environment, and can offer targeted upgrades or enhancements to improve your service, pave the way for future growth, and reduce your total costs.
- Long Distance:
Dedicated — for enterprises or call centers with high long-distance call volumes
Switched — for smaller facilities with low to moderate long-distance call volumes
- Local T1 Services: A direct connection to the local telecommunications network central office (availability varies by region).
- Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN): Supports any combination of voice, image, video or data at faster rates than standard phone lines, including:
Primary Rate — high-bandwidth (T1 level) ISDN service
Single Line — lower bandwidth ISDN service commonly used for videoconferencing and other dial-up data applications
- Toll Free Services — includes enhanced routing features
- Travel Cards — full-featured, economical “out-of-the-office” calling solution for travelers, mobile employees, home offices, etc.
Key Features & Benefits
- Expert Guidance: In choosing the most effective and economical solution for your particular needs.
- Lower Total Costs: We negotiate with telecommunications providers to ensure high quality services at reduced costs.
- Ongoing Support: We continuously monitor and assess your call profile and service portfolio to ensure you’re getting the best.
For more information please visit our KnowledgeBase and feel free to contact us at your convenience.